Truck sputtered, backfired, now wont start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockR67

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive got a deer lease just across arkansas line above west monroe / bastrop and another one in Nacagdoches texas . Travel i20 quite a bit!!
Nice, good country around here for that.

Taking a good look at the truck in your post - how do you like the tow mirrors? It's on the list of things that I'd like to add to the suburban I'm working on.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice, good country around here for that.

Taking a good look at the truck in your post - how do you like the tow mirrors? It's on the list of things that I'd like to add to the suburban I'm working on.
I wouodnt be without them. not that i tow alot, but it’s nice having full size mirror to see out of & the blind spots. I got spoiled alwy having 2500-5500 series trucks. So when i got this one 6 yrs ago it was one the first thing to add. I will say they vibrate “some” but not as much as others. Theres a vibration tab brackt included with kit.

rockR67

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, definitely on my list after I work through some of the mechanical issues. A/C is presently the target of work. So far, the blend-door box has been rebuilt along with the heater core and evaporator since I had to be in there, and I "think" we're holding 134a charge again.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Back on the road. I really been beating myself up, it was a bad rotor. Went ahead and replaced cap too .

ifi had judt pulled a plug wire or two i woulda at least had a beft idea where to look. O well, back running anyway!

Attachments

• IMG_5529.jpeg
    IMG_5529.jpeg
    501.1 KB · Views: 4