Trip down memory lane...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i loved the crew cab in it sas stages, both with the 37s and 35s...had perfect stance

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Nice trucks.

Nice rides man

that Crew Cab was sweet.

Thanks guys.

what lights where on the black one? i like em not too smoked.

I'll try and find them on ebay again and get a link for you

You had some sick 400's, love the cc! My dad just bought a 2000 obs cc 454 with blue leather interior and after seein yours I want it!

Mine was leather but it was tan... idk if I could do blue leather haha

i loved the crew cab in it sas stages, both with the 37s and 35s...had perfect stance

Thanks man. It was really nice on 37s but it was a lot more fun to drive on 35s and I think it sat just about perfect right before I sold it.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks they look good. thinking bout getting my grill color matched and swap my lights like how you had em and tint my cab lights

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hopefully my truck will be about the height of the ccsb on 35s before you sold it

at least thats my plan

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Damn that crew cab was/is mint! Don't see many with a short bed and yours is the only CCSB I have seen with a sas

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
thanks they look good. thinking bout getting my grill color matched and swap my lights like how you had em and tint my cab lights

I couldn't find the exact one but the seller was headlightsdepot. They still have them because I found them for someone else about 6 months ago so idk maybe check some other time. And I think that sounds like an awesome plan.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
amazing looking trucks. Always love the crew since i seen it in your sig.

Thanks, the ccsb had its problems but most trucks do..

the black one was awesome love the mud grapps.

Thanks man.

hopefully my truck will be about the height of the ccsb on 35s before you sold it

at least thats my plan

The crew cab was maybe only 2 inches higher than my 98 so it wouldn't get much bigger than you are now. It's about damn perfect for driving around though.

Damn that crew cab was/is mint! Don't see many with a short bed and yours is the only CCSB I have seen with a sas

Haha actually drew had one same color that he sas'd around the same time I did mine. Thanks man