Transmission rebuilds and service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oldskool

Reaction score
Anyone in the Southern Ontario, Canada area Northern Transmission in Orillia rebuilt the 4L60 in both my '95 sierra and my '93 'burban. If anyone wants contact info for his shop message me.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
did he do a good job? and what did it cost? lots of places rebuild transmissions

oldskool

Reaction score
Both my trucks have a transmission rebuilt by his shop. They both work flawless. One is in my 2 wheel pickup that I'm not exactly nice to, and the tranny takes the beating every time. The other tranny is in my Daily driven '93 Suburban 4x4. Tranny works great especially when towing a good load. He also just rebuilt my front diff.

chevy_man

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
K, but we need to know if you got a good deal or if you just have a broner for him. I can get any transmission shop to build me a tough trans, but it's rare to find one that builds one for cheap and stands behind it with a good warranty.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
K, but we need to know if you got a good deal or if you just have a broner for him. I can get any transmission shop to build me a tough trans, but it's rare to find one that builds one for cheap and stands behind it with a good warranty.

x2...