tow mirrors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevrolet Fanatic

GM Leg Humper
Reaction score
These would look the best, by far. Just a little modifying them and they wouldn't look bad at all IMO.

You must be registered for see images attach

Cajun4x4

The Green Seal
Reaction score
These would look the best, by far. Just a little modifying them and they wouldn't look bad at all IMO.

werd... need more pics of this truck from farther away to get a lil better idea, but im kinda diggin it IMO

those CIPA mirrors are absolutely 100% hideous as the ****

Last edited:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I started that FSC thread about this. The dodge and CIPA mirrors look completely horrible. The only ones that would look good are the 03-07 gm posted above. I've been wanting to do this forever but I think I'd need atleast 37's and some wider wheels so it wouldn't look so awkward.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I started that FSC thread about this. The dodge and CIPA mirrors look completely horrible. The only ones that would look good are the 03-07 gm posted above. I've been wanting to do this forever but I think I'd need atleast 37's and some wider wheels so it wouldn't look so awkward.

I don't think the dodge mirrors would look that bad. just a touch wider than stock mirrors.

94blu1500

Rocky Hock Offroad
Reaction score
haha just noticed they have a picture of this truck in the item images.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
those look pretty good imo. i do really like the didge tow mirrors though, they would look real good with a wide stance

Nuke

I go by the name Matt
Reaction score
The dodge tow mirrors have been growing on me. Folded down makes it look like it belongs there more than the others.

Here is a good pic.
You must be registered for see images