Torsion bar lif question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just got mine cranked with a 1.5" block out back. Sits perfect now on the 33's. Watch your CV angles when cranking, you get too much angle it'll shred CV axles constantly. You have to find a happy medium in these IFS trucks for the front to last while cranked. Otherwise you get CV axles issues, ball joint issues & so fourth. Its a little harder on the front end to crank it but its the only way to get some front end lift without buying a true differential drop lift.

Kansas_Burb

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help!

What do you guys think of some 2 inch lift spindles?
Pros Cons.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
2wd only from what I've seen

not to mention the high price, might as well save and get a real 6 inch lift, and set it to 4 if you don't want 6 inches.

If not and you want cheap get a body lift and be done with it.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
the website dont work but if its the same at the rc one its a waste of money your better off buying a 4 inch rcx lift if you dont want a lot or just go 6 inch

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Blazer (i think that his name) know about those lifts, he was talking about them a few weeks ago.