to bag or not to bag, that is the question :O

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnc1500

Reaction score
I can't decide if I wanna redo this truck once again, but this time with more low :) I can't decide if I wanna bag it and repaint it or bag it and leave paint alone or just repaint it or just leave it alone, need some advice soooo I come to you all, what should I do?
The first picture is the truck just normal, next is bagged/painted/ then the next is just bagged. ( PHOTOSHOPPED TO GET AN IDEA OF HOW IT WOULD LOOK)
You must be registered for see images attach

scottx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like that. I'm planning to bag mine in time. Just now starting to get parts.

If you bag it I'd recommend some larger wheels with smaller tires.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Pro

white97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would lower it instead of bagging it leaving a little rake since the trucks got a sweet hot rod truck look going for it right now and would look even better if lowered.

Johnc1500

Reaction score
Yeah DeWayne, I think we follow each other on instagram, and seeing so many post of yours makes me want to lay it out.

Johnc1500

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys, I think I am gonna lay it, still trying to decide to paint or not to paint.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I love a bagged truck, but only one that is bagged right, there are 10 hack jobs out there for every 1 that is done right.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would agree. It a not for everyone...but if your already thinking about it ...you will regret not doing it.

Might as well Body it while your at it...lol