This is new.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigwavedave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am a craftsman ***** for hand tools. I have everything from sockets, wrenches, to impact sets. I also have a craftsman compressor. I do not like their power tools and their compressor is a little loud. I modified my drain so I just use a ball fitting instead of the twist screw down at the bottom to drain. I have a makita drill that I have had for years that just started smoking. I have built a fence and countless other projects with it. I think I bought it at a european garage sale and just bought a new charger when I came back to the states.

I am in the market for a new drill. I am looking at the dewalt power sets. Like the 5 or 6 piece. I don't have a cut off wheel and think some of the other tools like impact drill and driver would come in handy on the road. like this http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?partNumber=311402-70-DCK675L&langId=-1&storeId=10151&productId=3032445&catalogId=10051&cmRelshp=sim&rel=nofollow&cId=PDIO1

When I get a bigger garage/shop I will purchase a welder and a lift. Then the other little nit noid tools you need.

I do need some decent hammers though.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
I've become a Harbor Freight tool *****, since the hand tools have a lifetime warranty, they're cheap, and part of the time outperform big name brands!

I definitely love my DeWalt Drill and Impact kit, especially since its the Lithium. The lithium batteries are WELL worth the extra money, usually charge in 15-30 minutes and run all the way to dead, unlike conventional batts that slow down badly at the end.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I'm not too much of a welder at this time, but I've had good luck with my brother's Miller, as well as a few Lincolns. I hear Hobart is pretty good too, but never tried one.

Hobart and Miller are owned are owned by the same parent company, I have no complaints about either. I recommend Lincoln as well.

<--Also another Dewalt ***** here.