This guy on Something?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
$14K is a tad steep for a 1994, don't you think? Even with all the work done and the condition, still not that much.

around here that's right on par could prob get 12K for it after the dealing I would guess

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Everyone thinks diesel rigs are worth the price of gold.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
and since everyone beleves that its true lol

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
why can't 6.5's be like gold :(

because they've got a well earned rep for being crap :mad:

Keeps prices low though.....:)

Everyone thinks diesel rigs are worth the price of gold.

nah, not all. Only certain ones. 6bt rigs are half mill mile engines before a refresh, then they go out to a cool mill. That's worth a good bit of scratch.

Unfortunately, the truck around it is crap and will be lucky to last the first half mill....

Yeti_Owner

Why be sober?
Reaction score
. 6bt rigs are half mill mile engines before a refresh, then they go out to a cool mill. That's worth a good bit of scratch.

Unfortunately, the truck around it is crap and will be lucky to last the first half mill....

Sure, with 14 alternators, 7 transmissions, 10 axle rebuilds, 20 sets of brakes, 4 injection computers, 5 body modules, 8 frame-off restorations of the body, 9 wiring harnesses, 20 AC systems, etc.

x10 on the rest of the truck being crap.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Sure, with 14 alternators, 7 transmissions, 10 axle rebuilds, 20 sets of brakes, 4 injection computers, 5 body modules, 8 frame-off restorations of the body, 9 wiring harnesses, 20 AC systems, etc.

x10 on the rest of the truck being crap.

Seems there's an echo in here......:)

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
lol the one is deleted the next one is a 6.0 haha and the last one is beat to heII

Dude I just posted that cuz you gave me a bad rep for my honest opinion. If you love the ford diesel so much, then trade your gmts for a ford diesel. You don't have to be such a f¥©king *****!

Sent from Robland