The Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
haha on gmfs people just ***** indivually about things they dont like personally. **** what they think..its your hard earned money so do what you like! Looking good. Like Griffin said 20s would be perfect man!

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha on gmfs people just ***** indivually about things they dont like personally. **** what they think..its your hard earned money so do what you like! Looking good. Like Griffin said 20s would be perfect man!

Damn skippy, its your truck and youre the one who looks at it everyday. If you ask for opinions and then dont like answers, thats different.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn skippy, its your truck and youre the one who looks at it everyday. If you ask for opinions and then dont like answers, thats different.

Hahah can't say I've never been that guy. It's just funny how far apart some of our opinions are sometimes. Main thing is not to offend anyone :D

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hahah can't say I've never been that guy. It's just funny how far apart some of our opinions are sometimes. Main thing is not to offend anyone :D

Oh yeah, you try not to offend anyone intentionally, sometimes though, you crimp your rear brake lines and become hateful when everyone calls you out for being an asshat!! :D

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really? I mean, you mean I've done that to people here? Never about comments on my truck but I do get aggravated when somethings wrong on the truck and I'm just lost ya know. Let me know if I've ever been a ****** to u or somethin def do not try to. Sometimes its hard to convey how you're trying to say something on here vs. what others interpret.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Youve never been a ****** man, not as far as Ive seen. Oh yeah man, the internet is definetly horrible for conveying emotion and intent. Its not a good way to go when youre trying to be sarcastic.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
It's really clean man and you've done a good job I think it needs that 1 thing to set it off...and I think that thing is 20's :D

Also I know where VIGH is coming about the headlights...not my thing but if you like them it's all that matters. It's the same with me I think my halo headlights are the greatest thing ever but alot of people hate them, especially over on gmfs

Nope, 20's are too big for me. I want more sidewall than that. I'll be going with 18" Black Boss 338's when these tires need to be replaced. Then, I'm thinking a black mesh grille, and a 442 hood. :evillol:

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
:evillol::evillol::evillol::evillol::evillol::evillol::evillol::evillol::evillol::evillol::evillol:

Me likey.

You must be registered for see images attach

attachment.php