The truck got cleaned up with new parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black an tan Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The lights we're pretty simple. Not sure on the brand, but I took the lights apart an removed the bulbs (most people do this mod on hella 500s with h3 bulbs). But with these lights I cut the two wires fir the hid bulbs an made them longer because the wires run thru the mounting bolt. Put them back together, the hid ballast fit right into the farthest back crossmember in the frame near the bumper. I was able to mount them into the large holes in the frame above the hitch which helps keep them hidden an protected. With 15% tint on the fronts I don't need to roll windows down to back up. The kit was bought from ddmtuning.com. they have a good warranty an this h3 6000k 35w kit was only 35 bucks

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Bad ass truck man! do your tow mirrors shake quite a bit while you drive?

Black an tan Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. I used single stage paint from Napa, cost bout 50 bucks for paint stuff. An jc they do vibrate a lil but its not terrible an no worse then my stock ones did. Definitely worth the upgrade bein lifted