The Stupid Lift Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GOAT.MANLEY

Reaction score
Really leaning towards the rcx decranked, moderate A/TS on a nbs factory rim. Wanting to build an expo styled rig that I wont mind driving long distance to do some camping and light trail exploration. Love the suburbans this is my third obs but first 4wd

satxwy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can a Bilstein HD shock (not the 5100) accommodate a 3" block?

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone know where you can get the torsion bar relocators at now. I cant seem to find them any longer.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Ok, so I've said it enough that some of you know I am thinking of going with 2" Coil springs up front and a 2" aal in the rear. What length shock do I need and what do you guys recommend?

edit: I found these gas charged shocks that are for 2" of lift. Now I am wondering what it means for them to be gas charged.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SJA-M9572/

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Ok, so I've said it enough that some of you know I am thinking of going with 2" Coil springs up front and a 2" aal in the rear. What length shock do I need and what do you guys recommend?

edit: I found these gas charged shocks that are for 2" of lift. Now I am wondering what it means for them to be gas charged.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SJA-M9572/

It just means the are filled with gas instead of fluid iirc

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Springtech. Ever heard of 'em? Where can I find some online? Do they offer 3" coils for 2wd or just 4wd?

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Springtech. Ever heard of 'em? Where can I find some online? Do they offer 3" coils for 2wd or just 4wd?

I've heard of them, don't know if there any good. But I think your asking for problems and a horrible ride with 3in springs!