The Stupid Lift Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
Won't 4" spindles really mess with my driveshaft angles to the point of being detrimental?

Can Bilstein HD shocks accommodate 2" blocks in the back?

if i could run 10" lift with a stock rear shaft for over 100,000 miles with no issues then you will be just fine

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I just picked up a set of 36/12.50/16 Super swampers on craigslist for $80 and was wondering how much of a lift do i need to put on my truck for them to fit? Ive got a 3" leveling kit on it right now with 16x8 inch rims.

i had 36s on oobs rallys on my 98 with a 3 inch body lift and cranked to the max in the front all i did was hammer my fenders back a little and trim my valance

GOAT.MANLEY

Reaction score
OK I've got a question, I've searched several different times and although I've learned a ton I haven't found an answer. I have a 99 k1500 how much different is the 98? Looking at a lift have overcome the autotrac questions but just want to make sure the 92-98 will fit my 99. Thanks