The Stupid Lift Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I've got a 95 k1500 with rough country 6 in lift, when I first had it put on I had a 2 in rake. I wanted it level so I cranked, had my passenger side maxed out and drivers side almost maxed out. Took it to get aligned and they couldn't get the passenger side aligned. The top of the tire was tilted in. So now I dropped it down to the 4 in and removed the aal. I hate it! Does anybody else have this problem getting it aligned after they cranked the TB with the rcx 6 in lift?
Take it somwhere else to have it aligned

Schimpfy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a slight issue with my alignment (similar to what you describe), but the guy who did it told me to add some spacers between the forward attach point on the UCA drop brackets. I did and there were no more issues with the alignment. :)

freeman35

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea he said I would have to add some washers and put a longer bolt, I'm kinda nervous ab that. You think you could post a pic of how you did yours?

Schimpfy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here ya go. I didn't even need a longer bolt. I've still got three threads showing on the back side. If it was any less I'd be concerned about getting a longer bolt. There are only two of the thicker washers on each side and only at the front mounting point for the bracket. The pic is of the right side.

Hope it helps. :)

You must be registered for see images

freeman35

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
are those the washers that came with the kit? or did you put thicker ones on?

Schimpfy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Two were extras from the kit and the other two I needed I just matched up at the parts store.

freeman35

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how many washers are on yours? i have 2 that came with the kit? your looks like mine does

You must be registered for see images attach

freeman35

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you dont mind could you take a measurment between your frame and the bracket or do you know the thickness of the washers you got?