The Redsled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
fvckin haters!!!!! nobody gives a **** about a obs with a cammed 408, 300 shot, & e85?

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All i can say is, WOW! I have really been wanting to make a 2wd show truck that would run like that and these videos are making me really think about it

Just wonder, Why size drop is that?

Last edited:

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:jawdrop: that things insane. I'd love to do a complete sleeper version of that

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that truck is sweet..... i think i just found how im doing my front shocks lol....

im working on a LS sleeper now hehehehe....

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Meh sounds cool, but would be 1000000% cooler if that sound was coming from your lifted truck.

What you have there is something that should be done to 60s-70s muscle cars, not fullsize trucks. IMO

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
You guys are having way too much fun!
Must be nice to live in an area where you can see any traffic (i.e. cops) for miles in any direction.
As far as this should only be done to 'muscle cars', well, I think that's the point about Redsled's truck. It's not a vehicle that most people would expect to turn on the way it does. Too cool!
...and the 'Blue Oval' boys are in their shops, listening to the Chevy's singing in the night.

Damn...this 4.3 I've got, has GOT to go!

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
**** that thing is sick. i've been saying i want a rcsb 2wd to **** around with