The never ending bagged and bodied 90 rcsb build....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck, and welcome!
Thanks!
One of my inspiration trucks when I started!! Now get that girl plumbed and wired and get her out to Camp N Drag lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Means a lot Dev. My trucks far from perfect but it's going go end up pretty nice I think.
Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I made up my mind. Traded some steelies for a smooth rear paintable bumper. So I cut the rollpan off and mocked it up. My truck took a hard ass hit when it was rear ended so the rear frame rails are a little tweaked. I'm just going to prob weld the brackets on solid. Need your guys opinion on how it looks mocked up. Should I drop the bumper down lower? It's sitting about 2.5" from the ground when played out. Front bumper is about 2".
You must be registered for see images attach

Pic of front bumper loosely bolted up

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Well I made up my mind. Traded some steelies for a smooth rear paintable bumper. So I cut the rollpan off and mocked it up. My truck took a hard ass hit when it was rear ended so the rear frame rails are a little tweaked. I'm just going to prob weld the brackets on solid. Need your guys opinion on how it looks mocked up. Should I drop the bumper down lower? It's sitting about 2.5" from the ground when played out. Front bumper is about 2".

Pic of front bumper loosely bolted up

I would like to find someone that would trade me for my 2 post for a 4 post...just saying:)

Looks great! The front bumper is the same as mine!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rear bumper look's good, I like the gap it has in the pics you posted, I would love to have a 2 post lift!

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have a qui k question for you guys. Is it ok to put my pressure switch on the same T fitting that I have a compressor hooked up to? Just wondering if it would cause the pressure switch to misread. I really would like to run one compressor on each side but have to run a couple Ts because I don't have enough ports. Here is a pic of what I'm wanting to do.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I am not 100% sure but I think it would read incorrect since it's not connected to the tank directly. I'm sure someone has done this way and maybe they can chime in.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know it will work fine when the compressor is off because the pressure will be equalized throughout the entire system. Just wondering if the air pumping past it will give funky readings.

Reaction score
Should work like you said, but my only concern would be the hot air coming in causes moisture in the pressure switch that then turns into gunk causing it to not shut off. Mine is close to my input and does it. Been thru five switches already and still need another one. But we have high humidity in south Ga.
I like your bumper where ya got it, but I'm sure dropping it a half inch to match front wouldn't be to noticeable if it's what you want to do :)

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Should work like you said, but my only concern would be the hot air coming in causes moisture in the pressure switch that then turns into gunk causing it to not shut off. Mine is close to my input and does it. Been thru five switches already and still need another one. But we have high humidity in south Ga.
I like your bumper where ya got it, but I'm sure dropping it a half inch to match front wouldn't be to noticeable if it's what you want to do :)

That reminds me...I need to order a pop off valve (or whatever they are called) JIC the compressor decides not to shut off. I think I'm going to try it as shown. It gets pretty humid here as well in the Midwest but not quite what you have down there. This truck isn't going to be a daily so I'll be emptying the tank frequently. It lives on my 4 post lift so that won't be a problem or hassle.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Think I figured out how I want to plumb this. I was looking on Avs website and found these "street" Ts. Basically just a T fitting with one male and two female ends. I'm going to run one off of each side port. One side will have both compressors hooked up to it and the other will have the pressure switch, and relief valve attached to it. That same side will also be drilled and tapped for a gauge fitting for the tank pressure gauge. Top will have a plug due to height limits with my bed cover. Bottom port will be the drain. I have also thought about running a T off the bottom port and putting the pressure relief down there but was worried about it not working correctly if there was water sitting around it. I have pic of the fitting and a crude drawing of the new plan. Let me know if I have forgotten anything. Also where can I get a 225psi or so relief valve? I didn't see any on Avs website. Do people not normally run one on their air setups?