The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
attachment.php
most current picture of mine, I added a two inch body lift to the six inch suspension lift.

Gal'dang... I've commented on your truck before, but DAAAAAMN that thing is pure sex. Lifted duallies are just it.

Davidk3500

Reaction score
Gal'dang... I've commented on your truck before, but DAAAAAMN that thing is pure sex. Lifted duallies are just it.

Ha thanks guys, and you mean how much into her so far!!??!! Not for sale, yet. Don't know that I could part with it. Mint box, fenders, doors rad support grill all ready to go on very soon for paint. It'll look like a new truck soon! Hers another from that day. Appreciate your comments everyone here has such nice trucks there should be a huge convention somewhere....
You must be registered for see images attach

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Ha thanks guys, and you mean how much into her so far!!??!! Not for sale, yet. Don't know that I could part with it. Mint box, fenders, doors rad support grill all ready to go on very soon for paint. It'll look like a new truck soon! Hers another from that day. Appreciate your comments everyone here has such nice trucks there should be a huge convention somewhere....
attachment.php

I love my Burb, but I'd trade it any day of the week for your truck.

Davidk3500

Reaction score
I love my Burb, but I'd trade it any day of the week for your truck.

I love suburbans, I had three before the one I have now. It's a 92 3/4 ton 4x4 Cheyenne. Bit more work to do and I'll paint it as well. Yours looks awesome! I love the blue.

91chevyLB

Reaction score

91chevyLB

Reaction score
Well not "all original" I put the 92-94 high back bucket seats in it..88-91 had low back bench-style buckets..I have them in storage though.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
most current picture of mine, I added a two inch body lift to the six inch suspension lift.

Damn GM and their black that you can't match.