The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, Hunter, I gotta say it's really grown on me! When I first got it I was really looking forward to respraying it a completely different color scheme but I'm liking the white/tan look. Looks really good when cleaned up IMO

Thanks for the props, almost twin :handshake:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Yeah, Hunter, I gotta say it's really grown on me! When I first got it I was really looking forward to respraying it a completely different color scheme but I'm liking the white/tan look. Looks really good when cleaned up IMO

Thanks for the props, almost twin :handshake:

Other than the tan your truck has 2 other major things that I wish my truck had, that's the 3rd door and that nice lever on the floor!

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes I love having that lever over the push button and that third door was a requirement from the wife. She had two requirements when buying the truck. It had to seat 6 and had to have a 3rd door :)

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Yes I love having that lever over the push button and that third door was a requirement from the wife. She had two requirements when buying the truck. It had to seat 6 and had to have a 3rd door :)

Heck, I'd take the button on the dash! My trucks 2wd. But it was passed down to me from my mom aka free, so I can't complain to much.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
The only lowered ecsb I could see myself driving daily ^^^^^ beautifully done. Only thing I would change is making it a vortec.

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.