The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LiftedGmc355

207 Stepside
Reaction score
97 Silverado 8" of lift all suspension 35s true duals cai 10" subs 10k hids
You must be registered for see images attach

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
How do you see at night with the 10,000k's. I've ridden with a guy who had them. Couldn't see to save my life.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

LiftedGmc355

207 Stepside
Reaction score
I see great, oncoming traffic sees nothing at all ;) also since the lift its awesome to turn everybody in a hatchback car brilliant blue and watch them flip the mirrors then flip me off haha

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I see great, oncoming traffic sees nothing at all ;) also since the lift its awesome to turn everybody in a hatchback car brilliant blue and watch them flip the mirrors then flip me off haha

You're being a certain odoriferous part of the lower anatomy....

At least 10k hid capsules are the dimmest possible ones you can get.

:rofl:

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When you lift a truck, you are supposed to readjust your headlights.
I really like your truck, mike is the same color. But your attitude isn't all that great. I'm honestly surprised no one has tried to run you off the road or follow you home. That's what happens around here to people like that. Learn how to adjust your lights and learn what a safe following distance is. Trust me, those little cars stop much faster than your truck.

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score

I liked your truck till I saw the hids and read this...

sent from inside Francine