The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
one that is more than $50 otherwise It will be a pile of crap and not work half the time

Geo's66

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
, just looked at the r7 ebay site... I don't even know what I'm looking for! Lol..

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hello everyone I'm chris from Delaware, ohio I drive a 1990 K3500 I had the 454 rebuilt by a local machine shop with a larger cam bored 30 over, edelbrock performer tbi intake, and ceramacoated edelbrock tubular exhaust manifolds, th400 trans that has been beefed up, 4.10 gears, 2 inch lift done with t bars cranked up and 2" blocks in rear and a Hillsboro aluminum flatbed also added a 95 grille and black billet grille inserts and tinted windows @ 35%

You must be registered for see images attach

love the truck!!!

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hello everyone I'm chris from Delaware, ohio I drive a 1990 K3500 I had the 454 rebuilt by a local machine shop with a larger cam bored 30 over, edelbrock performer tbi intake, and ceramacoated edelbrock tubular exhaust manifolds, th400 trans that has been beefed up, 4.10 gears, 2 inch lift done with t bars cranked up and 2" blocks in rear and a Hillsboro aluminum flatbed also added a 95 grille and black billet grille inserts and tinted windows @ 35%

Yup thats badass man.

LaughMaster

Reaction score
Hi just joined here. My name is Michael I'm 19. I love in northern Michigan and I drive my first vehicle which is a1994 K1500 4x4 with 150 thousand miles. Only exhaust and lots of exterior upgrades.