The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the forum. Here are my two trucks
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

That step side is amazing! Welcome!

sent from a empty wallet!!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
damn that's a small pic! lol. I can't even see it

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol is that hoe green with a brown 2 tone? Mines been wayyy worse than it was in that pic. Just was mad because i just washed and waxed it the night before

noJeepshere

Reaction score
Lol is that hoe green with a brown 2 tone? Mines been wayyy worse than it was in that pic. Just was mad because i just washed and waxed it the night before

I hate that, I ALWAYS seem to find a dirt road or mud pit on my cruise around and enjoy my bitchin' shiny ride... :shrug::cool:

It's the rare(-er) Emerald green metallic with a sand metallic lower. Special order by grandpa when he bought the truck.

Here's a pic I posted this spring after I cleaned it and before I found a muddy trail.

http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?27-The-Member-Truck-Thread&p=440962&viewfull=1#post440962

beautiful!

Thanks!

I stand corrected. Its a yukon. And a nice one at that!!!

Also thanks!

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hate that, I ALWAYS seem to find a dirt road or mud pit on my cruise around and enjoy my bitchin' shiny ride... :shrug::cool:

I drive down a dirt road everyday to work. And it never fails to be muddy when i wash my truck. Hate it!!