The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeVarnell

Reaction score
80 to 27

I done some trading to get this truck when i got the truck it had mudflaps on all four corners toolbox in bed diamondplate bed rails with nerf bars step bars to get into the truck bug shield on hood and window vent shades over all the windows .....within the first week i painted the mirrors to match tore all the trim and truck accessories off of the endtire vehicle and done away with the rally wheels and put on some 454 ss wheels next i turned my attention the gutless ass motor gave it a full tune up put a k&n intake on it new maf sensor egr distributor fuel pump fuel filter etc etc etc finally got it to run right and decided to uograded the charging system so i went and had the factory alternator rebuilt and bought a red top optima for it....by this time the bug had got me so i decided to do a 4-6 drop on the truck and upgraded the front end of the truck to full paint smoothie bumper clear headlights turn signals and some hid's also bought a rollpan from a buddy of mine done some body work to it and painted it with the rest of the stuff .....next came wheels i like the torq thrust look but 1600 dollars without tires was out of my price range ...so i gladly settled for a set of Dcenti Dw19 (look pretty close to foose legend wheel) next i plan on shoving a vortec v8 under the hood with some head work cam exhaust and a good tune .....
You must be registered for see images attach

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Hell ya.. rep that 3.42's with 315's on the black ecsb's haha. Bet my l33 5.3 handles it a little better though.

It just might but I got to give the 3.42's some props since no one else does

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
97 Yukon SLT, push button 4wd, 3.73s, g80, 255/70 on 18" Nissan Titan wheels, 1000 watt stereo, HIDs and stuff.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
I done some trading to get this truck when i got the truck it had mudflaps on all four corners toolbox in bed diamondplate bed rails with nerf bars step bars to get into the truck bug shield on hood and window vent shades over all the windows .....within the first week i painted the mirrors to match tore all the trim and truck accessories off of the endtire vehicle and done away with the rally wheels and put on some 454 ss wheels next i turned my attention the gutless ass motor gave it a full tune up put a k&n intake on it new maf sensor egr distributor fuel pump fuel filter etc etc etc finally got it to run right and decided to uograded the charging system so i went and had the factory alternator rebuilt and bought a red top optima for it....by this time the bug had got me so i decided to do a 4-6 drop on the truck and upgraded the front end of the truck to full paint smoothie bumper clear headlights turn signals and some hid's also bought a rollpan from a buddy of mine done some body work to it and painted it with the rest of the stuff .....next came wheels i like the torq thrust look but 1600 dollars without tires was out of my price range ...so i gladly settled for a set of Dcenti Dw19 (look pretty close to foose legend wheel) next i plan on shoving a vortec v8 under the hood with some head work cam exhaust and a good tune .....

Welcome to the board. Thats a clean ass truck.

firefighter_2319

more time than money
Reaction score
97 chevy 4x4 3in t-bar crank and blocks, 3in bl. 5.7, 285/75/18, pewter/back with gold pearl

Attachments

• 1021121440.jpg
    1021121440.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 44