The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Crane Axle

I took a grinder to the logo, felt it would just serve to accumulate dirt & grime, and also rounded off all the sharp edges so I wouldn't have thin spots in the paint.
I bought it in 2011, I think it was $180 then. they're $265 now, Bidenflation.
Good to know, thanks! No leaking back there, but eventually I do wanna dress it up a little bit.

FullBlowncustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is my old faithful 95 K1500 rust bucket in three stages. Everything still works, AC, power mirrors, lumbar bucket seats, runs like a champ still etc... But all rusted out now. One when I first painted the truck, Stage two rusted on lower half body repair and added the diamond plate to hide flaws, Last is way it rides today rusty and box corners pop riveted on and plow my driveway with it is all LOL.

Attachments

• 8_zps3icdhmdz.jpg
    8_zps3icdhmdz.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 25
  • P1010210_zpsaa8f5709.jpg
    P1010210_zpsaa8f5709.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 23
  • DiamondplaterockersIhatethelooksofit_zps5ee6dfa8.jpg
    DiamondplaterockersIhatethelooksofit_zps5ee6dfa8.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 25
  • P1120001.JPG
    P1120001.JPG
    364.7 KB · Views: 25

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is my old faithful 95 K1500 rust bucket in three stages. Everything still works, AC, power mirrors, lumbar bucket seats, runs like a champ still etc... But all rusted out now. One when I first painted the truck, Stage two rusted on lower half body repair and added the diamond plate to hide flaws, Last is way it rides today rusty and box corners pop riveted on and plow my driveway with it is all LOL.
That ol'gal needs to return to her former glory!!!
Way to nice to be a plow rig!!!

FullBlowncustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That ol'gal needs to return to her former glory!!!
Way to nice to be a plow rig!!!
3 years ago the cab corner mounts on pass side rusted out, so body lines not line up. I backyarded it. Bought HUGE 6in. washer, cut a V slit on washer, jacked pass side cab up and slipped it in at the rubber mount LOL. been lined up still for 4 years now LOL.

FullBlowncustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

My 1990 k2500
She is beautiful !! And best all around tires ever made, my opinion. Soft compound holds the road NICE when wet, handle and ride perfect ! And they wear pretty nice for soft compound. Love it, beautiful clean looking unit..