The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya those are a bit nicer!...I'll post some pics once I get my stuff back from powder coat too.

Last edited:

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
I just love this thing....

The beauty 400

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
New member, been lurking for a while. Have a '98 Chevy k1500, basically stock, rebuilt the trans, and so far only tinted tails and front corners, led 3rd brake light, tinted windows, billet grille insert, 3" magnaflow bullet dumped, debadged and demolded. Have some other wheels and tires to go on and a NBS rear bumper once I figure out the mounts, also be doing new lights all around and soft tonneau very soon.
You must be registered for see images attach

You sir have a gorgeous truck. Do you have a build thread?

sent from what is likely a flagged smartphone.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
That is gorgeous!
It is. Stepsides are growing on me. May go that route some day.
Here is my 2000 crew longbox...454 with 83,000 miles...6" RCD lift with 35's on 18's(soon to be replaced)...new front grill with billet bowtie and billet grill with led parklights and projector headlights with the "smoothie" front bumper... Led taillights...debadged and pinstriped...side steps, rear air ride brackets, traction bars and mounts, and front skid plate I have fabbed and are currently at powder coat....tons of future mods are already planned!...as I mentioned new wheels/tires along with a cowl hood and new exhaust will be coming soon!
:drool: get the square tows. The rest of it is :leghump:

sent from what is likely a flagged smartphone.

95whitez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I first got it

Here it is now