The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I think the track width in the rear is what im not that into. the rear end is always a little more tucked in than the front. I bet if you spaced the rear a little it would fit great! im not bashing your flares by anymeans, I have flares also. lol, crank up the front and rep that cali style.

Chevrolado

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum - I'm Chris
Looks good, especially under the hood.. The flares do look a little out of place to me as well to be honest
I see where you're coming from. Flares are best used to hide tires that stick out marginally, otherwise I'm usually not a fan of them.
Thanks Chris! :)

I'm not bashing the other guys because I mean everyone has their own opinion but I like the fender flares, it's different! I do agree with them when they say it looks great! One of the cleanest Tahoes on here! Props!!!
Haha. Thanks. Its funny whenever I happen to post pics of this on forums thats usually the responses. "I dont like the flares." "I love em!" "I dont like them." "I think they are cool.." :D hah. Thanks for the kind words!

@Chevrolado Have a link to your headlgihts?
Unfortunately, it doesnt look like the place I bought mine from (eBay seller) is selling them anymore. I cant find them in any current listings.
They are essentially like these ones here (except I dont have the little amber reflector part in my corners). You can still find them around on eBay though. :)

Beautiful Tahoe!
Thank you, thank you! :D

I think the track width in the rear is what im not that into. the rear end is always a little more tucked in than the front. I bet if you spaced the rear a little it would fit great! im not bashing your flares by anymeans, I have flares also. lol, crank up the front and rep that cali style.
Yeah, I think I need a small spacer on both front and rear. Then I would actually like the stance a little better as well. :)

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Dave.
Heres my 1995 Chevy Tahoe 4X4.
New 350 with Edelbrock Performer aluminum heads, Performer-Plus cam, Performer TBI manifold, ECM Piggyback chip, MSD coil, 8.5MM wires, K&N intake, Flowtech ceramic coated headers, Dynomax cat-back exhaust.
4" RCX lift on 285/75/R16 Falken Rocky Mountain ATS tires with Xenon Fender Flares and Smittybilt step bars.
Interior lights all converted to LED and dynamatted the floorboards and walls under carpet and upholstery, smoked LED tails and smoked clear lenses up front.. I think that pretty much covers it.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Thoughts and opinions welcome. :)

Welcome to Gmt400 Dave, thought I recognized the name from over on GMC4X4!

Sent from my C5306 using Tapatalk

Chevrolado

Reaction score
Welcome to Gmt400 Dave, thought I recognized the name from over on GMC4X4!
Sent from my C5306 using Tapatalk

Thanks man! Yeah I been here since January of 2013 or something like that.. haha. I just never posted up. I had forgot about this place with all the other ones I'm on. Then I was just reminded by someone else of the place.. So I figured, sure, why not post it up here too.. :)