The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
Yea. They're the Wrangler Sahara 18s. Bolt right up if you bore the chamfer off the ID of the wheel bore. They need more offset to really look right though. Threw 1.5" spacers on it and left it. Tires are Nitto 420s 255/55/18. A hair shorter than stock so they just barely clear without needing to roll the fenders at a 3/5 drop.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
why is the molding only pulled off the back of the bed?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Chris I love that you put those wheels on that truck. Really does ALOT Imo. Too bad they're 5 lug though or else I'd run em! Love them though. Nice, clean, and simple.

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is my truck. RCLB 1991 K1500 Silverado. I have owned it for the last 9 years and it has been my DD all of those years. Over time I have replaced pretty much everything on the truck as it breaks or wears out including the engine, transmission, steering, and pretty much everything else. I bought it almost exactly how it sits now except I added 35" Toyo M/T and 17x10 Weld Racing Mountain Crushers and a cowl induction hood. Right now it is set up with a 4" Trailmster suspension lift kit with Pro-Comp 3" rear lift springs and bilstein 5100 shocks, 35x12.50R17 Toyo M/T's and 17x10 Weld Racing Mounting Crushers (as previously stated). It has a TBI 350 with Edelbrock intake and K&N open element setup. The transmission is a built 700R4 built by a guy in the town where I went to college. Being that it has been my daily driver for the last 9 years, I haven't really done many upgrades to it but now that I have graduated and have a different DD, it will go under the knife for a 1-ton solid axle swap. I managed to find a VERY good deal on a full-float 14 bolt rear and Dana 60 that will soon be going under the truck with about 7-8" of lift and probably 35-36" tires. The only thing is I think my t-case is on its last leg so I may try to find a chevy front axle because I also have a 208 t-case that has already been rebuilt.

You must be registered for see images attach

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
why is the molding only pulled off the back of the bed?

That's how all the NBS trucks look..

I was going to do that back when I was worried if I took the molding off, Mexicans would hit my truck with their van doors.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's how all the NBS trucks look..

I was going to do that back when I was worried if I took the molding off, Mexicans would hit my truck with their van doors.

yea but on nbs' the molding is made to be like that.