The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Ah the black ecsb vortec z71. I love it! My dream truck but I got green and tan which is a VERY close second. I've always wanted a black one.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

Yeah, I absolutely love it. Its got 3rd door, 5.7 vortec, sliding rear window, this pretty much has all the special extras.. I guess the only downside to it is that it has 152,000 miles. Which isn't too bad for the awesome condition its in. I'll be sure to put some updated pics up soon, I've done a few things to it so far, nothing major.

and since i'm new, i haven't figured out what ecsb means? my guess is just ext. cab standard bed?

Last edited:

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, I absolutely love it. Its got 3rd door, 5.7 vortec, sliding rear window, this pretty much has all the special extras.. I guess the only downside to it is that it has 152,000 miles. Which isn't too bad for the awesome condition its in. I'll be sure to put some updated pics up soon, I've done a few things to it so far, nothing major.

and since i'm new, i haven't figured out what ecsb means? my guess is just ext. cab standard bed?

ecsb = ext. cab, short bed. Yes. Just wonderin, but where you located in Illinois?

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heres the most recent pics of mine after it was washed and waxed last weekend

You must be registered for see images attach

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
How about the week of December 15th? I'll be back in central Illinois then. Haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score

Ext cab short bed. And only 152k?? It's just a baby! I have 240k on mine all original besides the rear end.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit