The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea that's my next investment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
This is exactly what I'm going for. Truck looks great btw, through all its stages!

Thanks, it was a good setup with the 285's and 3" BL

Thanks! I know I could probably fit them, but the 3" body lift is nice to have, gives me that much more room

agreed- gives you room to still flex and not rub as easily

What's the stats on your truck. I love the stance on that thing trucks gorgeous

Thanks man! Appreciate it- she's seen quite a few changes over the years.

Current setup is 6" RCX in the front, for the rear I did 3" blocks with 3/4 ton springs. It was a gamble not using the 4" block and AAL that came with the kit, but I wanted to beef up the back some and it turned out PERFECT IMO. Wheels are 16 X 10 1069 Procomps with 4.5" BS and 315/75 tires. Rides better than she did stock

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well she's nice looking I'm getting jealous. That exactly what I want to do to my rear springs

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Hmmm...

You must be registered for see images

scales10

Reaction score
hello new guy here, this is my 95 305 ex cab bone stock when i got it, current mods are cowl hood, black halo lights, phantom grill, 3"springs 4" rear... i believe lol, AEM bute force intake and throttle body spacer, stage 2 hypertech chip, BBM aluminum underdrive pulley kit, headers, 3" exhaust flowmaster super 40 out the sides, cross drilled and slotted rotors, 20" dolce wheels.. thats about it all stock interior besides stereo, o its a 5 speed atleast! the ass end needs dropped more of course and some paint!
You must be registered for see images attach