The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man...I really want 17's but these were laying around the shop when I lowered my truck and my stock tires were too tall soo it is what it is.I like the old skool look though.To each his own i guess

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Thanks man...I really want 17's but these were laying around the shop when I lowered my truck and my stock tires were too tall soo it is what it is.I like the old skool look though.To each his own i guess

Exactly :handshake:

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 2door tahoe

1995 smoked lights blacked out corners and tails torsion cranking and blocks 05 avalanche wheels

You must be registered for see images attach

Literally greatest window sticker I've ever seen.

Hood93z

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The day i paid for it and drove home the guy wanted 3500 for it i talked him down to 2200

Hood93z

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Literally greatest window sticker I've ever seen.

Yeah lol not many people liked it but in my area everybody either wants a jeep or has one im not a jeep fan and my tahoe done just as good as a cherokee did so i made the sticker after proving it was just as good if not better plus it had a 350 lol but thanks