The impossible to find GMC Grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it looks like maybe you could fab the little deals over the headlights if you wanted to :shrug:

I don't actually care for it too much myself...
i thought about bending and cutting a piece of sheet metal to get the same look. And mounting it to the grill somehow

Reaction score
i thought about bending and cutting a piece of sheet metal to get the same look. And mounting it to the grill somehow

I have been looking for ways to build one but it'll never come out like the original LOL

Your truck is gonna look real good if you get your hands on one.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have been looking for ways to build one but it'll never come out like the original LOL

Your truck is gonna look real good if you get your hands on one.
Thanks man! I would love to have one. Ill edit this post later with a photoshop of what im thinking of doing

this is a rough shop but i was thinking of something like a headlight visor
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
I picked one up on CL for 50$ while I've been deployed. Its sitting in my friends garage right now, PTM Victory Red so should bolt right up to mine. Not sure if I am going to put it on yet or not. But I do have some people who have already called dibs on it. If they fall through, I will let you know.

Reaction score
I picked one up on CL for 50$ while I've been deployed. Its sitting in my friends garage right now, PTM Victory Red so should bolt right up to mine. Not sure if I am going to put it on yet or not. But I do have some people who have already called dibs on it. If they fall through, I will let you know.

I got 225 + Shipping on it if they do! haha they seem impossible to find!

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I'll look in my area to see if there are any....:secret:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Seriously though, I'll take a look.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score

Plastic welding will let you build one like the aftermarket one.

Easy to learn and do.

Doesn't look good on a 4 headlight system IMHO.

Actually, I'm not a fan of them on composite lights either. Makes it look like a piece of *** scrap.....not that they don't make good vehicles, I'm just not a fan of what they call "style"...

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I have looked forever on my local craigslist. Prolly about 2-3 years since I had my last bagged OBS...

Tmule

Reaction score
Hate to resurrect a long gone thread but these grills are easily obtainable now guy out in Cali has since brought them back & is selling them daily.