The Green Seal (from start to present)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cajun4x4

The Green Seal
Reaction score
Well, time to start the next phase of the Seal's evolution!

Your next step better be to drop in a 454,502 or supercharged smallblock to run all that weight.

You are correct good sir!!

My brother drives/drove a 99' 2500 OBS CCSB 4x4 454/4l80e/243/14ff. Unfortunately totaled it a few weeks ago. luckily he is ok.

within the last couple months it has recieved new feul injectors, a re-man transmission, and a completely rebuilt 14ff (gears, bearings, brakes... everystuff!!) btw... the 14ff is for sale, it has less than 1k miles on the rebuild.

the plan: completely strip the truck and sell what we can, and I am going to pull the engine and trans to keep for myself.

should be a complete plug and play installation if done right. I plan on hopefully dropping in a little better cam while its between trucks and probably springs and lifters while I'm at it. thankfully NWF sells 205 tail cones set up with everything needed to convert it from mechanical speedo to VSS (I'm lazy), as well as an adapter ring to bolt the current th400/6 bolt round 205 adapter to the 4l80e.

truck in question...

firstly as it once was

You must be registered for see images attach

sadly as it is after the wreck.

picked it up today

took quite a bit of effort to get the bumper and sheet metal out of the way to get a tire on it, but we finally were able to make it mobile even though its turning radius is horribly limited due to everything being fubar'd...

Cajun4x4

The Green Seal
Reaction score

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
wow crazy wreck! your truck is one of the baddest trucks on the forum! can't wait to see the swap!

Chevy-Art

LS1 Truck Club Member
Reaction score
Too bad about your brothers truck. But at least part of it will live on. Your truck looks bad a$$. And is it a daily driver?

Cajun4x4

The Green Seal
Reaction score
Too bad about your brothers truck. But at least part of it will live on. Your truck looks bad a$$. And is it a daily driver?

thanks!

no its not my DD, it hasnt been for 6 years now... I need to update my sig. I bought a 13' f250 a year ago and sold my 99' CCSB

Cajun4x4

The Green Seal
Reaction score
Awesome any new pics of your truvk?

pics taken a year ago... still looks exactly the same lol!