The FREE Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Set of 99-06 Sir Michaels Tail light fillers. You pay shipping.

I know they are the wrong year but figured someone here has one of those too and wants to shave their tail lights.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Brickyard

Reaction score
I've got a cluster out of a V6 Firebird (only 5 needles though) Excellent practice for sanding / painting needles if you dont want to mess up your stockers.

I also have an HVAC out of a ??? It physically fits in the GMT400 slot, but has rear defrost. Worked/ish. Could be wrong application so it didn't work, could be a messed up switch inside so the blower stays on always? I don't know.

Handful of Mustang parts if any of y'all have a 94-98 let me know.

Just need shipping on any of it.

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
I don't know if this applies to anyone on here or not, but I figured I would post it to see.

I have an Axial .28 glow engine and a Skyline pipe that I am willing to give away. Engine has 2-3 gallons on it. I sold my nitro truggy, so I have no use for it. It will fit 1/8th scale truggies and buggies (Hellfire, 8ight, Mxb6, Muggy etc) and 1/8th scale monster trucks (Savage, LST2, Aftershock, etc.) If you want to know if it fits, PM me. I used to know a lot about these things back in the day. If you pay shipping, its yours.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I also have a 88-94 stock grill. The chrome is chipping off. Would be good to pull the chrome off and have a black grill. Shipping for a grill is INSANE! (I've checked, ups wanted $135 if it was packed up or $195 if they pack it :nono: ) if anyone is close enough and wants it, you can have it.

Somewhere I've got a set of stock torsion keys if anyone wants them for some reason.

I probably have a lot of other stuff. I know I have a set of dumbo mirrors but the screw ends are broken on them. I think they're replaceable, not 100% sure though.

Next time I'm up, I might just grab that grill if you still have it. The more I think about it, I may switch over to the composite....I can't see for squat with low-beams on the sealed beams.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
It's because my sealed beam grille is sorta paitn matched....well the gray coating has flaked to show white undercoat, and with white truck....it looks semi-sexy....oh dont start, I'm pooped. :p