The Center Console Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTspacez

Reaction score
Nice Job!

Very nice work. I haunt car shows looking for good ideas and you've given me some solid clues. I've got a '94 S10 that I want to build a waterfall console in. The problem is that the shifter is too far forward to allow easy access to anything where it will curve down and "flow" back. I'm looking for a pair of cup holders that will sit side by side, as opposed to one behind the other, to save space. Anybody have any recommendations? I've got all the steps to everything I do to the truck posted at http://www.Imageevent.com/MTspacez/essten

Thanks.

rmurphy1897

Reaction score
Anyone got anymore pictures of custom built single cab consoles? Just picked up some bucket seats for my 96 and I need more ideas for a console. I really want to downfire a 10" sub in it.

deej-79

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice work. I haunt car shows looking for good ideas and you've given me some solid clues. I've got a '94 S10 that I want to build a waterfall console in. The problem is that the shifter is too far forward to allow easy access to anything where it will curve down and "flow" back. I'm looking for a pair of cup holders that will sit side by side, as opposed to one behind the other, to save space. Anybody have any recommendations? I've got all the steps to everything I do to the truck posted at http://www.Imageevent.com/MTspacez/essten

Thanks.

Do a search on eBay for cupholders. See if you find anything that works. Its up to you if you mount them side by side or front to bac .

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
Anyone have any cool ideas that can retain the split bench seat?

Sent from my Vortec powered HTC One M8

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Do the rear Bonneville seats work in the gmt400 crew cabs rear?