The Center Console Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SmittySS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I see lots of great ideas in this thread about custom consoles. Great job to everyone who has done it.
I was wondering if anyone has any insight or good ideas on a custom console that also includes the installation of an auto Trans floor shifter?
I saw one in the thread for the older style interior, and thought it looked great for that style interior.
My brother and I will be doing some work to his 99 Suburban and was looking for some ideas for that...
Smitty

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Looks amazing! I'd kill for one of those Esky consoles, they've got actually useable pieces like the cupholders,
Love the lights too!

Yolo1

Reaction score
Thanks bro... picked it up from pull apart. Waited almost a year till one came in.

lawjo1978

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just picked a real nice Denali/Esky console today in the Dallas area for $35 for my 98
Suburban

Tech

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I did a little accessorizing to my center console. I built the bracket and put the Ram mount on it. The tablet is my engine monitor, GPS, and music server for the stereo via bluetooth.