The Center Console Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
That's a 99-00 Denali/Escalade console. They don't look that cool from the junkyard though. Lol

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
agreed! its the same as mine his is just colormatched to his truck and he redid the leather lid and made the cupholder inserts and covered the front (usually woodgrain piece) with leather Looks killer

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What do they go for, typically?

Ive seen them on ebay between $200-$350, i got this one at a pullapart yard for $30. Check there and craigslist every now and then ull get a denali somebodys parting out and they dnt know what the consoles worth.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man, I'm gonna have to start looking around for one!

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i paid $10.00 for mine a jnk yrd and it was real dirty with peeling paint on it.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone know how to get a locked console open? I haven't had the key for a long time(does anyone have theirs still). I'm not sure what made it lock, because it hasn't before.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Anyone know how to get a locked console open? I haven't had the key for a long time(does anyone have theirs still). I'm not sure what made it lock, because it hasn't before.

A BFH :lol:
You could try to pick it the lock. Perhaps drill through the 'key hole' area out, and replace with a rubber grommet of sorts, or insert a 'twist' lock handle after. Just some ideas.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Take it to a lock smith. After he unlocks it he can probably make you a key for it to.