The Center Console Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn you lester! i get jelly every time i see your console! are you keeping the base sub and cd changer in it? or did u just toss em?

no i threw them both away, was gonna keep the cd changer but wanted a place to hide my gun when im not in the truck

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no i threw them both away, was gonna keep the cd changer but wanted a place to hide my gun when im not in the truck

ahhh nice thinking! perfect spot! im contemplating if trying to wire them into my aftermarket stereo is worth it or if itd just be a pain, right now im having trouble getting the main inner console piece (the walls where the cd changer is) out i unscrewed the 2 above the changer, and the 6 under the lid and 2 on the back but it wont budge

oh and the ones beside the holes where the front pice bolts on there wasnt screws in

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ahhh nice thinking! perfect spot! im contemplating if trying to wire them into my aftermarket stereo is worth it or if itd just be a pain, right now im having trouble getting the main inner console piece (the walls where the cd changer is) out i unscrewed the 2 above the changer, and the 6 under the lid and 2 on the back but it wont budge

oh and the ones beside the holes where the front pice bolts on there wasnt screws in

I think it snaps in if i remeber right, might have to pull on it kinda hard i dont remember i took mine apart a while ago

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
where you store the cds next to the cd changer theres a screw in the bottom of that, if you open the console door look straight down thats how mine is anyway. If your just trying to get the cd changer out theres screws in the side of it and its easier to pull the sides off

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well sum *****......didnt use my head and figure oh hey those little pads on the bottom of the console come out sure enough screws were under them -_-

thanks man!