The Body Lift Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XCVIII_SIERRA

Reaction score
where did you get your rear bumper?? looks like a 99-00 obs tahoe z71 bumper of which i want lol

ughh i thought it was the stock one? haha isn't it? pretty sure its the same one i had on my 88 too?

yeah im pretty sure its just the stock "work" or base model bumper

crapy pic but it looks the same as what was on my '88
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

bluebear15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ha really?? didnt know that. i thought they all had the trim on the bumper like mine

You must be registered for see images attach

hmm opens up more options for me then lol i just thought it was only on the z71 tahoe that bumper came on guess i was wrong

Smith

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey all of you guys doing these body lifts. Want to do me a favor and save your body bolts?? Im pulling my body lift soon so i need some stock ones from and EC truck.
Thanks

JayBo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I priced my wheels, around $500 for the ones I want. I can't find them cheaper anywhere! Summit seems to be the only place that carries Eagle Alloy 186's...

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that sucks jaybo

i think im gonna go with something like a soft 8 or something cheap like that

i dont wanna spend to much on rims since i need new tires too

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
idk if discount tire is around your area but if you look at my 97 build thread i had a knock off of the soft 8s on my gmt900 that came from discount tire for around 250-300 bucks brand new. the centercaps in the pics are the stock centercaps that came with the truck on the oe rims.