The Body Lift Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cjtheboss11

Reaction score
is that hard to put on? like whats an estimated time to put together a full 3" kit (sorry for all the questions im just making sure what i need to do before i go out and break somethin)

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Cjtheboss11

Reaction score
Alright, thank you so much. I went and measured and its a 2" block in the rear and i looked at my keys for my Tbars and they are crazy jacked high like you said. How high of a lift can you get off stock Torsion bars?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Till the upper arms are laying on the droop stops if your bars are not weak....

Cjtheboss11

Reaction score
Are droop stops the same as bump stops? cause i feel like a total idiot not knowing what im looking for exactly, i will google it lol

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Are droop stops the same as bump stops? cause i feel like a total idiot not knowing what im looking for exactly, i will google it lol

yes bump stop sand dont feel dumb when i was new to this type of think i asked alot of questions its good to ask if you dont know

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone know who manufactures the summit body lift? I can get the Zone for $15 dollars more then the summit, just curious to as who makes the summit.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Anyone know who manufactures the summit body lift? I can get the Zone for $15 dollars more then the summit, just curious to as who makes the summit.

it has performance accesories directions... sorry i cant spell for ****

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I thought someone said performance accessories did but I'm not sure.