The Body Lift Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
if i were you personaly i would get a tahoe hitch and not have the second part that hanges down... it just looks weird to me

I just called a place today about that- some say that hitches made for roll pans will work, some say that tahoe/burban hitches work... do any members on here have it either way or do you know if it's actually true?

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I just called a place today about that- some say that hitches made for roll pans will work, some say that tahoe/burban hitches work... do any members on here have it either way or do you know if it's actually true?

i hear roll pan ones are to high and back to far to work with bumpers and adam (squeaky) said one of his buddys used the tahoe burb hitch had to drill a couple of holes but it worked... i was gonna but the bumper i built was to big for me to use a tahoe trailer hitch...

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
okay, so I'll just have to find a tahoe hitch... I s'pose I should pull my spare tire mount, huh? I don't think I'm ever going to use it again and I think it'll be in the way

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
looks good thz71! what would he charge to make another one just like it? :rofl:

Thanks idk haha

if i were you personaly i would get a tahoe hitch and not have the second part that hanges down... it just looks weird to me

I can always go that down the road and torch the bottom off but personally i like it it breaks up the lines a bit

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Thanks idk haha

I can always go that down the road and torch the bottom off but personally i like it it breaks up the lines a bit

i didnt say it looked bad lol just weird im sure itll grow on me and its your truck so if you like it thats all that matters lol anyways nice truck and another idea that bugs me is you shold raise your nerf bars they hang kinda low buf if you like em keep em

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
i didnt say it looked bad lol just weird im sure itll grow on me and its your truck so if you like it thats all that matters lol anyways nice truck and another idea that bugs me is you shold raise your nerf bars they hang kinda low buf if you like em keep em

Yah ik they bother me to i might just take them off i haven't decided yet

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
What the hell difference is this tahoe hitch? Everyone says that but nobody says why it works, show me pictures.

Tahoes ive seen have the same setup trucks do.