The Body Lift Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ohh and how do u like ur 4:56s with ur 35s? bad top end speed or what

im loving mine

much better off the line than with the 3.42s.....cruising at about 65 im at 2k and have plenty of power to cruise on up a hill where with the 3.42s i was in and out of overdrive on any lil hill

still havent gotten on the interstate with them yet due to bad front end parts...and havent towed yet because still breaking them in

but overall i love them..just need to get the front done too

texasrebel88

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah my 3:73s arnt bad right now, but im just lookin for more pep, i honestly think my new tires weigh less than my ssr's and hoss's did.. u pay around 200 or so for em?

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya for the 10 bolt and stock front axle i got both sets of gears and install kits for 500 then i got the lockright locker for another 2 or 300

but the 14bolt sf stuff was 700 for just the gears, kit and locker for that

i still have the 10 bolt 4.56 gears though.......

Moonshine

Reaction score
3" BL 295/75/16s on stock 16x7s

You must be registered for see images attach

YES! This is exactly how I want my truck's stance and I dig those BFG's too! Thanks for the pics, XCVIII_SIERRA! You have inspired me to spend some more money!

Z71LOVE

Reaction score
I have a 95 Sierra with the 4x4 shifter on the floor. If i get a body lift will the shifter sink into the floor? Will i need to get an extension piece for it?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it's bolted to the body it'll raise with it. You may need to adjust the linkage rod that goes to the t-case or get an extension if it's not long enough.

Z71LOVE

Reaction score
Can someone post pics of 2 or 3 inch rear blocks with the t bars cranked with a 3 inch body lift on 33's or 285's. thanks