Thank You fellow Members!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Well, i just wanted to thank everyone for being so friendly and helpful to each other, recently I've been over at a F150 forum for info on my Daily, and i gotta say, i was rather disappointed in how people act to EVERYONE over there, not just newcomers.

I feel at home here, and thanks to everyone for making it feel that way.

-Josh

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
your welcome bro
i dont get on the f150 forum no more ither

btw if u need any help with the f150 just let me kno

i dont really need help, just trying to get info, but people just want to argue over there, got in a argument that Canadian Camaros got different blocks that were thicker for the cold in the 60's, i know for a fact that is not true, but they did get block heaters if order, even though i live up here and my dad has a 1969 Camaro that dude wouldn't give up.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
They are ford owners. They are disgruntled, because they spend all thier extra money on front tires.:deal:

:lol:

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
They are ford owners. They are disgruntled, because they spend all thier extra money on front tires.:deal:

:lol:

:lol: They must not of known what the hell Camber and Toe was when they designed that twin I beam.

As for FastOrange's original post, this is the BEST forum I have been a member on, no one fights here.

Ive been on

GBodyforum.com
Fullsizechevy.com
gmfullsize.com
73-87chevytrucks.com

GMT400 has been the best.