Texas meetup summer 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
If you guys want, we can work on a local DFW meet before the big Texas meet in June. Just an idea

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, things are simultaneously looking up and down for me now guys. I might actually be able to make it up to the meetup, regardless of location (within reason, of course).

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Well, things are simultaneously looking up and down for me now guys. I might actually be able to make it up to the meetup, regardless of location (within reason, of course).
Hell yeah! As soon as I hear about a place, I'll let you guys know

Smitty82

Reaction score
If yall let me know a date I can try and make it.. I live north of Houston as well.

Smitty82

Reaction score
If yall let me know a date I can try and make it.. I live north of Houston as well.
NeverMind....... read first two pages then jump to page eight..... just looked on page seven. No promises but I might be able to make. I lived in McKinney for years bought both my wifes tahoes from El Dorado Chevy dealer.