Texas meetup summer 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Awesome! So far it's still that saturday the 25th in Mckinney. Still waiting to hear about a location

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If I'm actually able to make it the meetup, I more than likely will not have my 'burb. More than likely will be my gf's Rio, if at all.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
no matter what you bring, hope you can make it

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi, i just read a little of this thread. Whereabouts and when is the meetup gonna be. I am located in Abilene. If i can get away for a bit, i'd like to meet up with some other GMT400 folks.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dfw.....been trying for two years. cant sell house so think im just going to walk away....connecticut suckssssss so bad. born and raised here. went to texas two years ago on a harley trip and never wanted to leave, felt at home and seems like alot of cool stuff to do. biggest reason was the people are awesome there!

I hear ya. I moved here 21 years ago from New Jersey, i will never leave, i love the state of Texas. I feel like i belong here. I bought my GMT400 new up in jersey back then before i moved, i still have her. Texas, God, guns, and freedom. It doesnt get any better n that in Texas 'Merica

Last edited:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Hi, i just read a little of this thread. Whereabouts and when is the meetup gonna be. I am located in Abilene. If i can get away for a bit, i'd like to meet up with some other GMT400 folks.
It'll be in McKinney on June 25th (Saturday). We're still waiting for a place. It's hard to know if a parking lot will be empty 5 months from now lol

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'm around the midlothian/waxahachie area on the weekends. I'm in grand prairie for school though

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hear ya. I moved here 21 years ago from New Jersey, i will never leave, i love the state of Texas. I feel like i belong here. I bought my GMT400 new up in jersey back then before i moved, i still have her. Texas, God, guns, and freedom. It doesnt get any better n that in Texas 'Merica
thats awesome to hear! kinda nervous but more excited, helps hearing others point of view on it!just got offer on my house today! who knows, i really might make it for this meet up! sure hope so!