ten bolt question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea body looked decent but your probably right bunch of miles, plus its a gmc

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
That would have to change as well because I just don't like the gmc grill as much as the chevy grill. I woudl like to go back to a 98 anyways(I'm weird about the steering wheel being smaller in the center than the earlier models) but this truck has seemed to just be there when I was thinking bout looking for one so I figured why not give it a chance.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea i like the interior on mine, no passenger airbag, and 96 still have the banner on the back, dont know if your into that or not.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I love the banner and actually tried to trade tailgates with a guy at work a few weeks ago because he has it and I don't. He said his dad wouldn't let him do anything to the truck so he couldn't swap. I could care less about the passenger airbag because there are so many junkyards in Houston I could go to with GMT400 2500/3500s that I could go pull the air bag delete out of.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea but dont you want the cool little cup holder platform lol. no good for drinks, but people make it their junk pile :nono:

You must be registered for see images attach

oh and notice manual transfer case, i prefer that as well

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Well after looking at the truck some more and driving it after class it needs both front cvs replaced because of torn boots and the intake gaskets need to be replaced. The guy said he had already replace the head gaskets. I think I am gonna stay away from this truck because it seems like he slacked off in the maintenance department.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good decision, I wish I would've waited a little longer before I made my gmt400 purchase, i love my truck but the PO's definitely neglected maintenance on it and now it's nickle and dime'ing me. The plan now is to fix it up 100% mechanically drive it for a couple years and save up to by a clean, from the south '95+ ECSB Z71 or 3/4 ton.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OBSOkie