TBI Engine Swap: Deleting the EGR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i had a holly on my dodge 318.... thing was awesome... are they really junk? all the reviews i find are good...
The Holley TBI's are garbage, many issues with them, there carbs are good tho, you always get a mixed opinion on them some love them others hate them, for they money your gonna pay you can mod a stock TBI to fit your needs and have cash left over

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I think at least some of the good reviews on the Holley TBI are people trying to stomach how much they paid for it. Being heavily invested in something can sometimes cloud people's vision...

I've seen reports (years back now) about problems finding replacement injectors for certain models. That may or may not be an issue with the current ones, or could be an issue in the future.

Again if your engine needs more airflow due to extensive mods, you can get a bored-out/modified OEM TBI from RV Morse, outfit it with an adjustable regulator, higher rate injectors, etc. and come out with something that works well, and still money ahead of a Holley.

Richard