Taking two tone to the next level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsoderstrum

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Seriously every three inches it has a caddy badge or says Cadillac. It reminds me of one of the ridiculous pimp my ride monstrosities from a few hears ago. I can honestly say I would be embarrassed to operate a vehicle that looked like that.

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
An why the hell would you put TVs in the rear seat headrest of a crew cab truck?

Plus way over board on all the caddy emblems. That entire thing makes me :puke: in my mouth a little.....

Hey dude, its not a escalade no matter how many times you write it all over the thing....

So us peasants can see (through the back window) what his bolt-on-tittied wife is watching on the DVD player...

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I can appreciate the work that went into it, but it's not for me. Way "overdone"

Sent from my padded cell using Tapatalk 2

MattyJ

Resident Nats fan
Reaction score
And that is one of the main reasons I never even pick one up to flip through it....

took the words right out of my mouth! i prefer clean and stockish appearing, lowered or lifted with a set of wheels, with a nasty engine... that magazine just screams over the top and flashy