Tail lights extra plug. what is it exactly?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found 3 tail lights in the yard today. The ones off a 99 Tahoe had the regular plug (which I used) and another pair of wires above this going to another light or something.

What exaclty is this for?
Thanks...

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
There was 3 plugs in the tailight? If so were they in decent shape Ive been trying to find a set of those for a guy for quite some time. The lights dont have a board just bulbs thats y there is 3 plugs

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The light had the regular plug that I used, and everything works as it should. There is also something towards the top with 2? wires going to it. These came off a 99 Tahoe...

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll have to get a picture after the weekend. I did find a tag on the wires that said "strobe".

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After looking at the tag, i found that it is a Whelen HA238 Strobe light. There wasnt anything like this on the front lights.

So to hook these up again, red=power, black=ground, and white=? Looks like i need to go back and look for some more parts from this rig..
http://www.swps.com/whelcoltub.html

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]