sway bar end links & a 4/6 drop?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Quick question's ?

Do you use stock size sway bar end links with a 4/6 drop on these c1500?

What size sway bar do I have?

Truck info. is a 95, c1500, 5.0, 5 speed, rcsb.

Reason I ask is I have one break an need to replace but I'm gonna replace all the bushing an mounting at the same time since their cheap but not sure if they make one for lowered c1500's or not.......

Thanks for any help/info.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes the sway bar end links are the same. Do yourself a favor and get the polyurethane ones

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Agree with above, a spindle/spring 4" you won't have problems with the stock length front bar end links, and go poly on the bushings for sure.

Something many overlook when installing end links - don't overtighten. Support the truck on ramps or with the jack stands under the control arms so that the suspension is under full load/normal ride height, instead of hanging, then tighten the nuts until the bushings -just barely- start to compress.

Now if you've installed a rear bar, you definitely want shorter links on most of the setups available out there. My Hellwig bar came with two sets, the shorter ones provided were just fine on a flip kit drop. An AddCo bar I installed on a previous truck needed them cut down bigtime as they were for stock height and kicked at a crazy angle.

Richard

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The parts store will know what size stock is hopefully. If not go on summitracing and check it out