Swapped the old treefity out...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swaggerwagon

¯\(°_o)/¯
Reaction score
Been busy the last few weeks..:) Finally got my old worn out 350 swapped out for a much lower mile 350...The old engine had 274k on it, and was suffering from worn rings( had some bad blowby )...and a valve train issue that caused some horrible clacking noise when cold weather hits...

I decided to clean the replacement engine up and give it a fresh paint job, i went with a black on silver paint scheme...Turned out nice imo...and it runs much better than the old engine... :D

Now for some pics....

The new engine all stripped down for paint..

You must be registered for see images attach

painting her up..

Out with the old....

Fresh 350 installed... :)

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice work, I'm looking for a good deal on a 350 so I can swap out my 305. I see you're running dual alts on the truck that's a lot of power, do you run a lot of electrical accessories?

Swaggerwagon

¯\(°_o)/¯
Reaction score
Nice work, I'm looking for a good deal on a 350 so I can swap out my 305. I see you're running dual alts on the truck that's a lot of power, do you run a lot of electrical accessories?

Well, i have a e-fan out of a 94 t-bird(4300cfm), i also have a deep cycle battery in my truckbox, which has a 750 watt power inverter hooked to it. and i also run a 8000lb receiver mount winch off the deep cycle/aux. alternator....so yeah, it has plenty of "accessories" lol

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
wish my hoist went that high. it's old and the ram is not in the best shape