Supercharged their truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NiWhat

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity has anyone supercharged their truck or put a turbo on it?

NiWhat

Reaction score
That is a beautiful thing, see i've got a cold air intake on my truck so I was wondering would it be possible to add in a supercharger but have it feed my cold air intake?

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
To answer the question, yes many people have put either a supercharger or turbo(s) on their truck. Whipple used to make a bolt-on kit for our trucks but it has been discontinued. So for s/c you'll need to find a used kit, make sure its complete. There are no turbo kits for our trucks so you would have to get pretty much everything custom fabbed...

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
RAGMC, nice belt-driven hair dryer :p

Mine also was blown....for a VERY short period before selling engine, had a Weiand top mount.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
To answer the question, yes many people have put either a supercharger or turbo(s) on their truck. Whipple used to make a bolt-on kit for our trucks but it has been discontinued. So for s/c you'll need to find a used kit, make sure its complete. There are no turbo kits for our trucks so you would have to get pretty much everything custom fabbed...

My 96 is factory turbo ;)

:lol: