Strange Oil issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My Family hasnt used anything BUT Fram filters and castrol 10-30. surprisingly the only oil we've used that hasnt been castrol lately is Mobil 10-30. Havent had a problem ever. Not sure where you get off saying synthetic is garbage, but id rather use something that has been proven and is scientifically advanced than oil from the 1950s.
Calling great white a "Punk" Should be punishable by Banning :rofl:

Moderators, Close this thread!

This is a very good point. Look at all the advances in technology... do you still have bias-ply tires and smoke Camels because your doc recommended them? If you dont keep up with technology your going to be left behind, look at all the big motorsports Nascar and NHRA and try to find a team NOT using sythetics, why do they use them? because theyre better. take nascar for example, those cars can run at 9000rpm+ for hours, the motors are literally 10s of thousands of dollars and do they run valvoline 5-30 conventional with a duralast filter. No they run quality oil and a quality filter because they know if they want good results out of there motors they have to put quality (and modern technology) into them.

P.S. I dont how why this thread is still up..... I needed a shovel to get through all the BS

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
you idiots have no clue about oil or anything engine related so you have fun with your beliefs because you don't have a clue and I have no use to waste my time to teach you anything, maybe great white takes pleasure in you fallowing him but I don't. so you idiots ruin your trucks and if you ever want to meet and finish this, pm me, punks.
Will some one ban this Moron! All he can do is spout off garbage and cry about his age... Put up or shut up man, we don't need your crotchety old butt to be disrespectful and un helpful. And don't break a hip on your way out the door! :nono: :slap:

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will some one ban this Moron! All he can do is spout off garbage and cry about his age... Put up or shut up man, we don't need your crotchety old butt to be disrespectful and un helpful. And don't break a hip on your way out the door! :nono: :slap:

Nah, everyone expects oil threads to end up this way.

This is an oil thread, right? I forget........

lha1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow what happened here? This pissing match shoulda been closed pages back!

Case in point synthetic is great oil. Use it if you want or have the money. Otherwise run what you want, get a good filter in my opinion like a wix an keep up on regular oil changes (3months or 3000miles)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I use K&N filters with royal purple synthetic with great luck :deal:

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I'm a but munch, please don't listen to my moronic a$$ clown banter!

Hey @ss wipe please do this ASAP and remember to forget your aarp check on the way out! Why do I post this? Because you're the moron I spend my tax dollars on to support on Medicare! :nono: please do us a favor and kill your self!
You must be registered for see images attach
no offense to other members, I just hate @ss wipes... Is it mature? Hell nooooo! Does this guy deserve it? Hellllll yessss!!!! If you have a problem with me **** sack you PM me!!!!

Last edited:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Hey @ss wipe please do this ASAP and remember to forget your aarp check on the way out! Why do I post this? Because you're the moron I spend my tax dollars on to support on Medicare! :nono: please do us a favor and kill your self!
You must be registered for see images attach
no offense to other members, I just hate @ss wipes... Is it mature? Hell nooooo! Does this guy deserve it? Hellllll yessss!!!! If you have a problem with me **** sack you PM me!!!!

I 2nd this and also PM me if you want leave great white alone! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.